Colorful, Playful, and Unique
The Boho Chic theme is a playful celebration of one’s own unique sense of style. The only rules are that you and your guests are comfortable and it all looks effortless – Sounds easy, right?
"To make your Boho Chic celebration look casually thrown-together takes planning and attention to detail".
Raj Tents' top 5 tips for a Boho Chic themed Wedding or Party
1. Choose jewel tones, faded hues, and off-whites of ivory and cream that can be layered for a whimsical effect as in an impressionist painting.
2. Bring in texture for a rustic look and to create depth and interest – think lace, velvet, weathered wood, wildflowers tied with raffia and chunky jewelry.
3. Fabrics should flow and be generous, pooling on the ground and giving the breeze something to play with. Voiles work really well.
4. Use details imaginatively for a playful effect. Have fun mixing in some vintage items and some with surprise value to enchant your guests and set the mood.
5. Last but not least – thematic tenting frames views, fosters intimacy, and creates an emotional space that contains your celebration.